1. To provide customers with better and stable services in a sustainable manner, and to provide a basis for the settlement of disputes, this "Terms of Service" was formulated.
2. When purchasing HKLayer services or products, you must agree to these "Terms of Service". Those who have purchased the HKLayer Global Network Limited (hereinafter referred to as HKLayer) service or product and completed the payment are deemed to agree to these "Terms of Service".
3. The user enjoys the relevant rights stipulated in these "Terms of Service" and must fulfill the relevant obligations stipulated in these "Terms of Service". In the process of using HKLayer's services or products, the dispute between the user and HKLayer shall be resolved in accordance with this "Terms of Service".
4. HKLayer implicitly reserves the right of final interpretation of this user service agreement.
According to the laws of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdictions, if you have reached the legal age, you can sign a legally binding and effective contract and you are not prohibited from using the service, you can use our services. The premise of accessing the service of this website is that you must provide current and valid identification, contact information and other personal information required for registration. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of all account information and related activity information. You and you alone are responsible for the content posted in your personal account. For any unauthorized use and endangering the security of the account found in the account, you promise to notify HKLayer within the first time, HKLayer will not be responsible for any inaccuracy of the report, inaccurate message or personal security damage caused by the account Responsible for the loss.
You are responsible for all user behaviors using your account and all data created, stored, displayed, and transmitted through your account when using HKLayer's services. You promise not to engage in any interference or damage to HKLayer and its related networks and services.
4. After completing the payment, the user has the right to use the related products normally, continuously and steadily.
5. After completing the payment, the user can enjoy the right to freely control related products.
Sixth, after the user completes the payment, HKLayer guarantees that the service or product it purchased is consistent with the description page of the service or product in terms of features and related technical parameters.
7. The user has the right to all data and privacy when using the services provided by HKLayer.
8. In the process of using HKLayer to provide services or products, users must not commit acts that violate China and the location of the server or publish content that violates US laws.
9. HKLayer and the services it provides are only for the legitimate use of users. Prohibit any act of disseminating, distributing, or storing any form of information, data, or materials that violates the laws and regulations of China and the location of the server or common law (including but not limited to those protected by copyright, trademark rights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property laws Information). The services provided by HKLayer cannot be used in any form to promote and help violate the above laws.
You must agree that any of the following acts constitutes a prohibited act and will result in the immediate suspension or cancellation of the account, as well as the possibility of prosecuting civil and criminal liability for compensation without prior notice.
Post obscene and other related content
Publish any form of fraudulent, deceptive content
Provide content that induces and introduces other people's crime methods (including spreading suicide emotions, etc.)
Publish content about setting up and related to private servers
Publish and install plug-ins and content related to plug-ins
Publish everything related to gaming and gambling
Spreading Trojan horses or viruses
X. From the date when the user completes the payment, to the date when the user applies for a refund, arrears, non-renewal, or forgetting to renew and is cancelled, it is the service period of HKLayer to the user.
11. In order to guarantee the quality of service, HKLayer products will not be refunded without any reason once sold.
12. HKLayer is not responsible for any of the following situations
Services cannot be accessed (used) or data is lost due to user arrears, non-renewal or forgotten renewal
Services cannot be accessed (used) or data is lost due to improper user operations or other related behaviors
Inaccessibility or data loss due to user's use behavior in violation of Articles 8, 9 and 10 of these Terms
Inaccessibility or data loss due to major social abnormal events such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots, riots, etc.
Inaccessibility or data loss due to major natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, sea waves, floods, locust disasters, storms, hail, sandstorms, volcanic eruptions, landslides, avalanches, mudslides, etc.
Liability for breach of contract
13. HKLayer guarantees that the server will normally reach the standard of 99% online for one month under normal circumstances. If the user proves that HKLayer cannot meet this standard, we will extend the service period as compensation after the determination. Except for the content specified in Article 13 of these Terms and other user faults or force majeure factors.
14. If the user violates the provisions of Articles 8 and 9 of this Terms of Service, HKLayer will directly delete all the user's information and will not provide any form of compensation.
15. All services provided by HKLayer are guaranteed to be accessible in the mainland. If the server IP is blocked, we will replace the server IP for free. If your business is blocked due to your reasons, we will charge you a fixed amount. Cost, please contact customer service for details.
16. HKLayer does not provide any technical support. We guarantee that all servers can be used normally at all nodes, and related technical issues must be resolved by customers themselves.
17. HKLayer enjoys the final interpretation of these terms.